- The relationship between the 3D printing and post processing phase
- Support removal
- Surface refinement
- The influence of data preparation on the post processing phase
The goal of this seminar is to share comprehensive knowledge about the challenges posed by post processing. The participants will learn to prepare, assess and implement the optimal post processing methods for components produced by additive manufacturing.
Technical personnel with different professional backgrounds in the fields of production, research & development, sales and quality control. Basic experience with 3D printing is a pre-condition for participating in this seminar.
Name: Julian Ponsel
With Rösler Oberflächentechnik since: 2022
Main activity: Technical Sales Expert
Certified specialist trainer: AM.1 Post Processing of additive manufactured parts
Motivation to be a trainer:
- Enthusiasm for the transfer of knowledge
- Personal passion in an exciting specialist field
- Opening up new perspectives