- The advantages and limits of the mass finishing technology
- Criteria for the machine selection
- Process water cleaning possibilities
- Operating costs analysis
- Methods to evaluate the finishing quality of mass finishing processes
- Troubleshooting: The most common problems with the finishing process and their solution
Production planners, production supervisors, production foremen and machine operators with basic knowledge of mass finishing.
Combine this training with further seminars in the area of machine technology, consumables, post-treatment and automation.
Name: Simon Wasser
With Rösler Oberflächentechnik since: 2009
Main activity: Sales and Service Mass finishing
Certified specialist trainer: MF.2 Rotary and tub vibrators, MF.3 Process water technology/ Centrifuges, MF.4 Application technology, TS.1 Washing technology and technical cleanliness and MF.6 Consumables and their fields of application
Motivation to be a trainer:
- Knowledge exchange with seminar participants from different fields of activity
- The latest media technology and opportunities in the Academy for conveying
- Learning success with the participants