Our services at a glance:
24/7 service upon signing a corresponding service agreement
15 service locations worldwide
More than 11,000 replacement parts in stock
Our range of services:
- Installation, setup and commissioning
- Preventative maintenance and inspections
- Repairs and overhaul services
- Quick and comprehensive supply of replacement parts
- System modernization / retrofits
- Replacement of protective wear lining (also for third-party brands)
- German Social Accident Insurance (DGUV) inspections
- PE conductor test pursuant to DIN EN 60204-1/ VDE 0113
- Machine installation with confirmation of CE conformity
- Process technology
- Process optimization
- Practice-oriented training courses in our Rösler Academy
Rösler is your trusted partner, guaranteeing you the highest level of support around the clock and for the lifetime of your machine.
Maintenance contracts: your comprehensive package!
We guarantee you high availability of Rösler equipment, productivity and process reliability through our maintenance packages, with different services depending on whether you choose Basic, Comfort or Premium. When you sign a corresponding service contract, support begins within 24 hours and offers you:
- Availability of a Rösler service technician
- Remote diagnostics service
- Supply capability of stocked spare parts
- 24/7 hotline – specialist phone support from our experts
And remember – regular machine maintenance ensures not only reliable operation, but also a long service life! We are happy to provide you with a custom maintenance contract tailored to your needs.
Application and process technology: a solution for everything!
Our experts are also available to assist with professional solutions for your process-specific questions.
- Adjustment and optimization of mass finishing systems
- Optimization of process water circulation systems
- Support with surface finishing questions and process problems
- User training: equipment operation, process technology, consumables, machine maintenance and care
The Rösler team of experts is also here to support you with problems regarding processes and process water:
- Process water monitoring: circulation water analysis
- Treatment of waste water from mass finishing processes
- Water analysis to monitor compliance with direct/indirect discharge limits