Especially in times of limited personal contact, we are especially pleased to keep you up to date with our latest issue of our company journal CHIP - all about mass finishing and shot blasting technology and additive manufacturing.
In particular, the topic of sustainability is an integral part of our corporate philosophy as well as a central component of this year's issue - for example, innovative drying solutions in mass finishing technology or solutions for e-mobility in shot blasting technology. We are also aware of our ecological responsibility with regard to our production environment, so that we have been able to achieve energy savings of more than 20 %, for example through targeted investments in the field of ceramic media production.
Furthermore, the following exciting topics await you:
- Mass finishing technology of the future thanks to automation and digitalization
- New machine configurator for mass finishing systems
- Capacity expansion in the area of consumables and supplies
- Systematic research and development for the mass finishing requirements of tomorrow
- Regular maintenance: Service protects man and machine
- Complete range of solutions for deburring plastic components
- Standard shot blasting machines: Cost-effective blasting in high quality
- Holistic solutions for the aviation industry
- Faster and more effective thanks to Virtual Reality
- Reproducible finishing of AM parts in series
- New premises and expanded seminar offerings at the Rösler Academy
We hope you enjoy reading the current issue.